[X4U] iTunes library on external drive

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Mon Aug 9 07:26:08 PDT 2004

hi
today i decided to move my itunes library to an external drive, freeing
25gb on my 40gb hd...

i copied (and deleted) the the "itunes" folder from my "music" folder
to a 30gb partition (called "off_music") on an external 80gb fw lacie
drive.
i opened itunes, went into the preferences and told it were the new
folder was, clicked ok, and then consolidated my library ("regrouper la
bibliothèque" in french), but nothing happens...

am i missing something?

alexandre

ps pb running 10.3.4, itunes 4.6, everything up to date...