[X4U] Save .mov files

Jim MacCormaic thelook at eircom.net
Thu Jul 8 06:29:26 PDT 2004

On 8 Jul 2004, at 01:56 pm, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> I tried to save a .mov file from
> http://www.cbtcafe.com/photoshop/buttonsweb.htm and it didn't work.  I
> tried Safari, Firefox, Mozilla.  If one will try it and save the
> Beveled Buttton .mov file and tell how it's done, I appreciate.

Load the movie file into your browser by going to
<http://content.cbtcafe.com/cbtcafe/movies/ps/bevbutton.mov> (I got
this URL from Safari's Activity window). Then, provided you have
QuickTime Pro, you can save to your HD by using the downward-pointing
arrow at the bottom right of the QT player plugin in the browser
window.

Jim MacCormaic
Dublin, Ireland
iChat/AIM	 : curlytool at mac.com
(Running OS X Panther, 10.3.4, on a 17" flat-panel iMac)