[X4U] Locked Out!

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Mon Jul 12 18:54:13 PDT 2004

On 7/10/04 1:31 PM, "revDAVE" <coolcat at hostalive.com> wrote:

> -  However - in the details area - I am not allowed to change either the
> owner tab or the group tab - and it says an unexpected error occurred: 60002
> -  If I attempt to move either tab  - the owner still says "unknown" -  and
> then I'm not able to change it with the error listed above.
>
> -  is there any way to fix this - and reset the owner and group?

 slightly embarrassing ... But I did find the solution ... It was staring
right at me but I didn't see it for while ... Next to the owner field, you
simply click on the lock and change the access to whatever you want!

Question: is it better to make the owner =  system or your login name? If I
change it to equal system, then the access fields become grayed out... So
which is better?

--
Thanks - RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com