[X4U] Any info on new iMacs?

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 27 11:46:10 PDT 2004

On 7/27/04 7:57 PM, "Mark Des Cotes" <mark at astroprinting.com> wrote:

> Due to a shipping mixup I still haven't received my new iMac that I
> purchased through the Apple Store back in June. Now that Apple is out
> of iMacs they're having a hard time finding one to replace the one that
> went AWOL. I'm wondering if I should just cancel my order and wait
> until the new models come out in September. I don't know anything about
> the new models. Has there been any write ups or keynotes that say what
> will be improved on the new iMacs?

I don't think you have a choice - from what I've been hearing ,there is no
more stock of the old iMacs.

Kirk

        My new e-book: Take Control of Users and Accounts in Panther
          http://www.tidbits.com/takecontrol/panther/users.html
  . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
  . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .