[X4U] Substituting Fonts in Illustrator

Judi Sohn lists at momathome.com
Sun Jul 4 14:15:18 PDT 2004

Zane H. Healy said on Sunday, July 04, 2004 1:18 PM:

> Is there a good way to bulk change all the fonts in an Adobe
> Illustrator CS document from one font to another?  I've got a
> document I'm updating and I need to change all the fonts, I'm hoping
> I don't have to select each individual piece of text.

Sure...

Type -> Find Font..

Click on the font you want to change at the top, at the bottom it says
"Replace with Font From:" and select whether you want to look at just other
fonts in the same document or all installed fonts in "system". Click "Change
All" or "Find" to see where the fonts are first.

--
Judi Sohn                                    Mom at Home Design
judi at momathome.com                http://www.momathome.com