[X4U] Mount Mac firewire drive on Windows?

Birgit Rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 13 15:49:24 PST 2004

AM, how did you accomplish this?  We have 2 PC's that see each other,
but cannot see the Mac.  The Mac can see the main PC (Server)and was
able to download music into iTunes, but the Mac cannot find the printer
that is attached via USB.  All 3 have wifi cards and can access the
internet.  The cable router (Linkseys) is attached to the TV and
PlayStation.

I thought perhaps the problem might be that the printer is not attached
to the router.  However, the PC (windows XP Pro) cannot see the Mac at
all; the two PC's see each other and share the printer.

The Mac is set to sharing;personal files/windows/printer/etc.  The PC's
get set automatically by Windoze so I have no idea how to configure
them.  If we cannot get the printer onto the Mac, I will have to
purchase or give a printer to the Mac.

Any help  here?  Thanks
Birgit