[X4U] Multiple CDs in Finder

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Mon Nov 15 17:24:17 PST 2004

Since the most recent update, I have had a recurring problem involving
two CDs appearing in the finder, and on my desktop.  I am able to eject
them..physically ejecting the real one, but I eventually they return.
If I do not have any blank CDs in the drive, sometimes a fictitious one
will appear anyway.

  Has anyone else experienced this?  This is the first "real" problem
I've had since I bought my 1 Gig iMac last fall...and it's not a big
one, so I guess I should count myself lucky.

Still...it is perplexing.

Thanks!

Samantha