[X4U] Virtual PC 7.0

Rod Buchanan lists at sofstats.com
Sun Oct 3 18:25:30 PDT 2004

On 10/3/04 9:31 AM, "Zane H. Healy" <healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:

> I got it installed last night, and was playing around with it.  Is
> anyone else finding it very unstable?  So far the only software I
> have installed on it is a McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 7.0 (while 8.0
> is current, V7 is the current licensed by work for people to use on
> their home systems).  I had Internet Exploder running, and had mapped
> "Network Drives" to two different folders on my Mac.  It blew up big
> time, and I had to tell VPC to shutdown the emulated PC.

I have it installed but have not run into any problems -- yet.  I ran IE
just long enough to d/l Firefox, and only run one other program (to run my
fantasy football league).  I haven't mapped any folders yet, but will be
soon.  I'll bee on the lookout for problems.

--
Rod

A computer without Windows is like a fish without a bicycle.