[X4U] thread organization

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Wed Oct 6 02:49:57 PDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 11:48:31AM -0600, Doug McNutt wrote:
:
: It does appear that Mary created a new thread which is based on the
: message-ID of the digest as mailed. Jim's answer continues the new
: thread. And mine probably continues it further.
:
: I doubt that there is any solution in the hands of digest subscribers.
: It would have to be handled by the mailing list software.

Most list software I've seen tend to drop threads when compiling
messages into digests, thus destroying thread information.

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/