[X4U] Fwd: [G5] Virtual PC 7 (one step forward, two back)

Mike Panas mpanas at callatg.com
Thu Oct 7 11:00:50 PDT 2004

I am running Win 98 on mine, and while initial Windows app start up is
slow, it seems very responsive after that. I have installed Firefox and
thunderbird and am eschewing IE and OE. So far so good (though I'm not
in the Win environment often. It's more of a curiosity for me.)

Mike
DP G5 2G/3M/10.3.5/VPC 7