[X4U] Airport Express

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Thu Oct 21 20:42:44 PDT 2004

Hi,

I just got my second AE today. I was able to configure it to use WDS to
expand my network without problem. With my first one, I did have some
problems and did have to do a hard reset to erase everything before it
was able to hold the new settings.

Make sure you have the latest version of Airport Admin Utility (v4.0)
to adjust the settings. I don't use the Airport Express config utility
as I found it didn't do the things I needed it to do to allow expansion
of my network.

Norm
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"It is a profitable thing, if one is wise, to seem foolish."
Aeschylus