[X4U] when to buy Tiger?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Fri Apr 1 09:54:44 PST 2005

Jim,

I don't have an answer for you in regards to Tiger but I know what you
mean about dealing with the Apple Canada Store. Or more specifically
their shipping method. I ordered an iMac last August and never received
it. I was able to track the shipment to Same Day Right Away and then it
just disappeared. To make matters worse, this was at the time that
Apple discontinued making the "monitor on a stick" iMacs and had
completely sold out of their stock. It took them three months to find a
  replacement machine. I tried to convince them to ship me a newer iMac
G5 but they wouldn't go for it.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com