[X4U] Looking back at Panther and forward to Tiger

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Thu Apr 14 07:00:58 PDT 2005

The best features are the ones that you don't even think about. They
are transparent, intuitive and become second nature. That's probably
why I buy the upgrades. I trust Apple to make things better, not just
pile on flashy features. But they have to justify that annual upgrade
price. So there is a tendency to change for change's sake. How many
times can you revolutionize the operating system? How many times can
you revolutionize the toothbrush or the razor?

Jim