[X4U] USB cable modem

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 2 14:38:41 PDT 2005

USB 1 operates at 12Mbps, so you shouldn't lose any throughput. I think bus
speed is irrelevant, since that relates to the processor.

I don't know if OS X has a built-in network capability via USB modems or if
you have to install third-party software. If the latter, then you could run
into trouble.

Eddie Hargreaves