[X4U] NeoOffice: is it X or Windows? I see yellow Folders!

DZ-Jay dz at caribe.net
Sat Aug 20 19:31:32 PDT 2005

NeoOfficeJ is not a Windows nor an OS X program:  Its an port of
OpenOffice, compiled as a native OS X application, so that it doesn't
require X Windows to run.  The reason it looks so much like OpenOffice
is because it *is* OpenOffice.  The interface is based on one of the
UNIX/Linux Open Source interfaces (Gnome, KDE, other, I don't know), it
is different than any native Windows application also.

	dZ.