[X4U] Help, can't login new Tiger install

Vicki Allwardt vallwardt at mac.com
Wed Dec 14 18:06:12 PST 2005

I hope someone is up tonight.  I installed Tiger on my G-3 iBook.  At
first I got only Dawin kernel panic.
Then I installed again, and used Archive and install.  That worked, and
now I can not get the Password to work.  I have used the install CD to
repair all permissions twice (also did that before install).  Have
tried admin password, .mac password, key chain password, vault
password, and even LapCop password.  Nothing works.  Also reset Root
password with the CD.  It still won't let me in.  All my info is still
there--checking Disk utility on the install CD.
	I am on digest, so if you can email me directly I'll be your friend
for life.
Vicki

Vicki Allwardt
vallwardt at mac.com