[X4U] Mac mini as an Internet Gateway.

Robert Tillyard rob2 at atvetsystems.com
Wed Dec 14 18:55:36 PST 2005

Thanks everybody for your help.

I was using a Mac mini as an exercise as I had one to hand for a
week. I had thought that I'd have to buy something that I could put
two ethernet cards in to do the job properly when I replace the old
UNIX box but then I hadn't realised that USB ethernet ports we're so
cheap, so I'll probably end up using one on a Mac mini.

It is working with a single port for testing, the tip about adding a
second network port in Preferences so that I didn't need an ifconfig
alias was very handy.

Thanks, regards, Rob.