[X4U] re:"The application firefox-bin has unexpectedly quit."

lonestarrelics lonestarrelics at chartermi.net
Tue Dec 27 15:44:21 PST 2005

"The application firefox-bin has unexpectedly quit."

This keeps happening when I am using firefox.  All is fine and then the
beach ball comes up, spins for a few moments, firefox crashes and then I
get the above message.  It also says that no other applications have
been affected.  What does it mean and how do I fix it?  I have replaced
firefox and it does not seem to help.

I am using a Blue and White.  Running10.3.9 with 512 mb of ram.

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Blake