[X4U] Re: "The application firefox-bin has unexpectedly quit."

Lists lists at tntluoma.com
Wed Dec 28 01:07:19 PST 2005

On Dec 27, 2005, at 6:44 PM, lonestarrelics wrote:

> This keeps happening when I am using firefox.  All is fine and then
> the beach ball comes up, spins for a few moments, firefox crashes
> and then I get the above message.  It also says that no other
> applications have been affected.  What does it mean and how do I
> fix it?

It means that Firefox crashed, but given that OS X is not like OS 9
and below, the rest of your system is fine and you can keep going

> I have replaced firefox and it does not seem to help.

Try replacing it with Opera :-)

http://www.opera.com/download/

and learn more about Opera from my free web series "30 days to
becoming an Opera Lover" (the series spans 30 days, you can read
about it in 1 :-) at

http://operalover.tntluoma.com/

> I am using a Blue and White.  Running10.3.9 with 512 mb of ram.
>
> I appreciate any help you can give me.

My best other suggestion would be to trash your Firefox preferences
and make sure you are using the latest version (1.5 I believe)

TjL