[X4U] Stopping Spam - Does Anything Work?

Craig A. Finseth fin at finseth.com
Sun Jan 16 11:03:19 PST 2005

   I highly recommend a challenge/response email service.
   BePrivate.com and Mailpass.com are two that I've used and they
   work. Of the two I like BePrivate is better: it has more message
   handling options.

These are ideal for cutting down on email: they pretty much prevent it all.

For example, if you were to post a question and I wanted to email you
the answer, having such a service would prevent you from receivign the
answer (I never reply to the challenges).

Craig