[X4U] Powerbook power button...

Jim Colgate ColgateList at cox.net
Tue Jan 18 07:09:26 PST 2005

Ah, yes, I was concerned about that also. My old lumbard has a nice
impression of the keyboard that can be seen in certain lights on the screen.
So for my new (well it was new at one time) 15" ALPB I got an icover which
solves the problem and still lets me just close the screen to sleep the
machine. I don't remember where I got my cover, but the following link looks
something like it. Google found several sources for around $25.

     <http://www.acmemade.com/powerbook.html>

My 2 cents worth,

   Jim