[X4U] Tiger applescript to remove drives

Crandon David tabdave at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 17:18:20 PDT 2005

Hello all,

I've just upgraded to Tiger.

I had an applescript in Panther that would run at startup that would
dismount my  Backup Drive. I would do this so no one would
accidentally do anything to it. I did an Archive and Install for
Tiger, but the applescript, which was in my  Applications-
 >Applescript folder did not transfer over.

I've dragged it over and selected it in the Accounts->Login Items
pref pane, but it still does  not work. The drives stay mounted.

Can anyone help please?

David Crandon