[X4U] Re: Mac Equivalents of Windows apps (was Apple's move to Intel chips)

Johns Maillist mymaillist at mac.com
Sat Jun 11 05:38:43 PDT 2005

On Jun 11, 2005, at 2:11 AM, Timothy Luoma wrote:

> Anyway, if anyone has *SPECIFIC* apps that they miss on Windows
> (there were a few), I'd love to see that.

I do work for a body shop, collision repair service.
We use an app Photolink made my ADP. It allows the estimator to do a
complete body repair estimate and submit it electronically to, in
this case, State Farm.
The program is made by ADP.
There are others, Williams, and a few more.
I have looked for a Mac that would work, as the owner would really
like to run a Mac, and VPC is not really a practical, since the only
real app he runs is ADP.
John