[X4U] Help with MPEG-4 and iMac

B.ru c-e € K1u-tch-k0 AppleRocket at NoSpamMail.net
Tue Mar 1 20:11:05 PST 2005

On 3/1/05 2:25 PM, "Neil" <Lists at mac.com> wrote:

>> So far, they play really well in the free VLC player. But not in Quicktime.
>> I'm copying to VHS right now to play on the TV, but I'm trying different
>> formats to see if my DVD player can show them from a CD.
>
> Bruce, do you have anything new to report?  Thanks.

Nothing new. I can still view these videos only in VLC player, but I cannot
convert them to any other form that could be burned to disc to play them on
a dvd player attached to a tv. So for the moment my only option is to play
them back on the camcorder and record via analog signal to a VCR to play
back on a TV.

It's terrible, but it's all I can do for now. The manual does say that there
is PC software that will do what I want, but I'm not about to invest more in
buying VPC than I spent on the camcorder.

--
B-r-u -c-e