[X4U] OT - Help with Quicken categories

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Wed Mar 9 05:40:48 PST 2005

 Currently - I using Quicken 2004 and download my transactions with the Web
connect function.  It works well - however it never fills in the  category
for each transaction -  (since it does not retain that information at the
bank) -  so I am forced to fill in the category for each transaction - a
somewhat cumbersome task.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of some way around this problem? Is there
either some way that Web connect can somehow add in the categories and or if
there is some quick way to add categories to multiple transactions?

Any help would be appreciated - RevDave

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hostalive.com