[X4U] RSS reader question

Mike Panas mpanas at callatg.com
Wed Mar 23 12:11:02 PST 2005

I just installed Pulp Fiction and it is cool. Give it a look (a Google
search or maybe Version Tracker should get you there). It displays
headlines, a summary then takes you, in its own window mostly, to the
full story if you want. It has an Apple Mail.app-like interface which
is very appealing to me (but not to everyone).
Mike