[X4U] RSS reader question

Phillip Deackes phillip at madgestevens.net
Wed Mar 23 12:27:27 PST 2005

On 23/3/05 7:17 pm, "Kansas Territory" <kansast at mac.com> wrote:

> This is probably a bit off topic.
> I'm just now becoming familiar with RSS feeds and and RSS clients..
>
> I've installed the SlashDock rss client.
> and I have a website I've set up an RSS feed for.

I used to use a separate application for reading RSS feeds - then I tried
using the RSS client built into my favourite web browser, OmniWeb. Create a
folder on the bookmarks bar then bookmark the links in the usual way.

A nice *integrated* solution.

Firefox offers similar capabilities, as will Safari in Tiger. AFAIK Safari
RSS functionality can be added with a plugin (Saft)

--
Phillip Deackes