[X4U] CD stuck in drive

Tut tut at mac.com
Sat Nov 19 10:03:58 PST 2005

A CD will not eject no matter what I try.  My iMac, a 20 inch I got this
june, will not acknowledge it, except after an opt+command+PR restart and
not even then will it come out if I eject, or hold down the mouse on
restart.

Does anyone know of a way to mechanically eject it?
I have no trouble getting at the drive.
I would not like to leave that CD in the hands of some tech-guy, it has all
my passwords and banking information ­ I have backups but that is not the
point.  It is OK if I damage the CD as long as I do not disable the drive.
Apple Care will replace it anyway.

Any help is welcome.

Tut