[X4U] Battery

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Mon Nov 21 08:37:30 PST 2005

On 11/21/05 6:03 AM, Kuestner, Bjoern wrote:

> One hour is not good from the start.

I'm not the OP, but I just wanted to say that an hour is not bad, depending
on what kind of machine you've got.

My original-issue 17" PowerBook runs about an hour, even when it was new the
best I could squeak out is about an hour and twenty minutes. But, running
mail, a couple web browsers, iTunes, iChat, and SETI, plus powering that 17"
screen, that's about all I expect, too. However, it does mean that I need to
keep it plugged in most of the time (unfortunately)!

(and yes, when I set the machine up, I used that KBase -- or a similar one
-- to set it up.)

-Linda