[X4U] Battery

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Mon Nov 21 08:50:20 PST 2005

On Nov 21, 2005, at 11:37 AM, Linda wrote:

> My original-issue 17" PowerBook runs about an hour, even when it
> was new the
> best I could squeak out is about an hour and twenty minutes. But,
> running
> mail, a couple web browsers, iTunes, iChat, and SETI, plus powering
> that 17"
> screen, that's about all I expect, too. However, it does mean that
> I need to
> keep it plugged in most of the time (unfortunately)!

Maybe it's running SETI, but I do all the rest on a wireless
connection with my Rev A LunchTrayDeluxe and still get almost 2 hours
on my original battery and just over 3 hours on my new battery.  I
routinely use my battery every night exclusively - when it runs down,
I know it's time for bed.  I leave it plugged in all day at work, so
maybe I've got optimal charge/discharge cycles.  Perhaps it is time
for a new battery?

Peter

A little computer haiku:
I can't remember
the last time I restarted
I love OS X

This message sent with Mail.app 2.0.5 on Mac OS X 10.4.3
pkrug at mac.com