[X4U] Re: Lack of sleep - What about widgets I wanna know

Germain M. affaires at vif.com
Thu Sep 1 19:52:43 PDT 2005

Hi, very interesting thread. I followed every part of it. But
concerning the Widgets. What are the pros and cons? Do they eat so
much ram? I use them at times cause they're ther but it's true if
they weren't there, I wouldn't miss them that much. So where does lie
the truth: keep them or remove them?

Thanks

Germain
iMac G5/1.8 mhz/512 ram