How to save QT trailer under Tiger [X4U]

Milton van der Veen miltonlist at hurontel.on.ca
Fri Sep 2 18:37:59 PDT 2005

Here is the direct link (for the 16.4 MB file which I've saved to my
hard drive). The info is in the Source Code but it needs to be
concatenated. Paste in your browser and wait for it to download. Then
save.
<http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wip/us/med/march_of_the_penguins/
qcip93_march_of_the_penguins_tlr1_qt_500.mov>
Milton