[X4U] Epson Stylus Photo 1290 and Photoshop

Simon Forster simon-lists at ldml.com
Wed Sep 21 12:53:55 PDT 2005

I wonder if someone can help with what is almost certainly a trivial
problem - once you know the fix!

Printing from photoshop to an Epson Stylus Photo 1290. Shrink to fit
etc. The bottom border is always significantly bigger than the top,
left or right borders. This is not too much of an issue except when
printing landscape - and then you get a large border on the right
throwing the image off centre. The client swears this worked fine in
OS 9 but having looked all over the place, I'm damned if I can see
how to fix this.

Anyone got any ideas?

TIA

Simon Forster