[X4U] Why can't Windows users open my pdf files?

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Wed Sep 28 04:38:29 PDT 2005

On Sep 28, 2005, at 11:16 am, Tut wrote:

> Lately, I have been getting complaints from people using Windows that
> my files can’t be opened.  Most of them have been pdf files created
> using the Print panel...

Could it be the resource-fork that they're trying to open? I think that
on Windows systems attachments sent from Macs may (sometimes?) appear
as two files - one the real attachment and another apparently of the
same file type but of zero length. The resource-fork can be safely
ignored by Windows users.

Stroller.