[X4U] Dialing into Windows Server

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Sep 28 14:35:38 PDT 2005

I'm not sure you'll be able access the whole network from a Mac in that way.
The PCs use a Primary Domain controller to make all the machines on their
network act and look the same way and a Mac just can't access that. The most
you'll be able to do is access the servers, which should be all you would
need. What other network services are you interested in?

Panther understands Windows 2000 but not Windows 2003 server. From within
the network you would just use the GO menu connect to server and enter the
path to the server. I'm not how that would work accessing it through the
internet though. I still think it would involve FTP.