[X4U] OT windows on imac

Stan Gould groups at stangould.com
Wed Apr 12 05:53:04 PDT 2006

I'll try to paraphrase what someone else wrote earlier -- to minimize
security dangers when using Windoze, limits its use to those programs
that you need which are unique to Windoze; do not use Microsoft Explorer
or email. Eliminating email and the web, or limiting the web (using a
browser other than IE) to secure sites will greatly reduce your
vulnerability. Hope this helps -- Stan