[X4U] export Address Book

Jim Elmore jelmore at elmoredesign.com
Sat Dec 23 14:20:44 PST 2006

I remember when changing to Address Book from Entourage, I simply
dragged contacts from Entourage to Address Book. And that was after
fiddling with spreadsheets, text files, vCard files, etc. Surprised
me. I just tried and it works the other way also, from Address Book
to Entourage, though categories gets a little messy.