[X4U] Apple dumping OSX....

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Feb 17 02:50:04 PST 2006

Well I don't know why anyone here bothered to hit the link and read
his tripe. I certainly didn't. I don't need to read him cause I know
his style which is to write nonsense. I just enjoyed all of our
comments instead. ; ^ )

The newbie's fears are totally unwarranted and I look forward to a
future where PPC Macs and Intel Macs live side by side in peaceful
harmony saving the world from Windoze bigotry and belligerence
through an enlightened Universal Mac OS X Leopard and beyond.

I can't wait for Leopard to pounce on my Quad and crank up its
performance in 2007 - for a few months anyway until I can get my
hands on an 8 core Mac Pro. GOD this Quad is WEAK. ; ^ ) ; ^ P

--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster