[X4U] Name of MacBook (was G4 Lifespan)

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:31:40 PST 2006

I don't know anything about Apple's past naming conventions and I agree that
if the "Power" part of the name coincided with fact it contained a PowerPC
chip (although so do iBooks and iMacs, but no "Power" there...) that the
renaming was in order.  I just think the name "MacBook" sounds a little
lame.  Quite honestly that is the first thing I noticed when I hit
apple.comto check out the news and I'm sure it affected how I received
the
information after that.  I'm happy with my decision to buy my 1.67 G4 last
year ... I'm not yet convinced I didn't get more for my money.

matt.