[X4U] One Safari advantage over Firefox..

DZ-Jay dz at caribe.net
Sun Jan 29 08:27:43 PST 2006

On Jan 29, 2006, at 11:18, Daly Jessup wrote:

> I use it all the time. This is a minor thing, compared to
> right-clicking a folder tab, but it IS a nice feature and I don't see
> that you can do it in FireFox.

I see.  Perhaps its part of an extension I have installed (maybe Tab
Mix Plus?), but I have, at the bottom of each Bookmark folder in
Firefox, an entry for "Open in tabs", just like in Safari.  Still, it
is not a single click (as it requires clicking to open the bookmarks
folder and then clicking the "Open in tabs" entry.

	dZ.
--
"Bastard Operators don't just win.  Anyone can win.  Bastard Operators
win and totally demoralise.  That's real winning."

	-- BOfH