[X4U] Handheld GPS threads - request for summary [OT]

David Flory daflory at speakeasy.net
Tue Jul 18 23:50:57 PDT 2006

Check out: macgpspro.com   Their software worked just fine with my
Garmin 60c about a year ago when I was actively kayaking in Monterey
Bay. It's been a year so I probably couldn't be much help now, but
that's where I got the cables to connect to my Mac with USB and the
software to up and download stuff. Check them out. The do updates
every couple of months for free, too.

I even got a personal e-mail response to a question once from Dr.
James, the head (and maybe the only) guy.  I 'spect this is a limited
market and he might be the only one programming this but he does a
good job.

Fair winds and happy bytes, Dave Flory, San Jose, CA., and Flower
Mound, TX.
--
Speak softly, study Aikido, & you won't need to carry a big stick!
See my photos @ <http://homepage.mac.com/dflory>