[X4U] Need a Panther set 10.3.5 or greater

Philip J Robar philip.robar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 20:25:02 PST 2006

On Nov 21, 2006, at 6:44 PM, John Baltutis wrote:

> On 11/21/06, "Robert A. (Bob) Hall" <rahall at ptd.net> wrote:
>
>> I do no like Tiger.

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but what's not to like about
Tiger? It's faster, more stable, has more features, and is supported
by a wider range of software. I'm curious - what don't you like about
Tiger?

> Google should help. However, be certain, before you opt for anything
> out there,
> that it'll work with your machine. Unless they're universal
> installers, they
> might not work with your setup. You can probably get it from the
> Apple Store
> for the full retail $130.

In Robert's case this isn't a problem. Any version, machine specific
or universal/retail, that comes out after your machine was released
will work on your machine - as long as that family of machines is
still supported by the new version.

You only have to worry if the OS is older than the machine in question.

Phil