[X4U] How stable is 10.4.8?

Edward O'Neal eoneal at mac.com
Thu Oct 5 09:25:08 PDT 2006

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 12:38:16 -0500, Nick Scalise <nickscalise at cox.net> wrote:

> I've installed it on a Blue&White with a G4 upgrade chip, a Pismo 500, a Dual
> 2 Ghz G5 and Alum. 15" Powerbook with no apparent ill effects.
>
> --
> Nick Scalise
> nickscalise at cox.net

Nick,

I'm interested in the G4 upgrade chip on your Blue&White.  I also have a
Blue&White that I'm not using right now.  I'd like to hear about your
experience with your upgrade.  Brand?  Where'd you buy it?  Satisfied with
performance?  Issues? I'd love to use my old machine but sure would like to
get a little more performance out of it and upgrade to 10.4.8.

Best Regards,

Ed O'Neal