[X4U] iTunes - wrong CD info

Kurt Hindenburg kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:59:36 PDT 2006

Hello,
  I listen to audio books a lot;  iTunes gets the CD info wrong everytime.
About half the time no entry is found for the CD (this is O.K. and what I
want); the other half iTunes picks an incorrect CD.  When it gets the wrong
info, I correct it by 'Get Info' menu.  However, the Artist and track names
are still incorrect.  I want the track names to go back to the 'Track #'.
And the Artist should be the Artist I use in the 'Get Info' dialog.
Is there a way to fix these issues as this is really annoying as Audio Books
have 5-10 CDs.
  Thanks,
    Kurt