[X4U] fellow luddites?

nk netkat at comcast.net
Mon Oct 30 08:29:04 PST 2006

no argument at all, Linda. this is a forum. a forum is about
discussion. discussion involves the viewpoints and experiences of the
participants.

nobody is targeting you or your viewpoints.

Yes, I did in fact ask for opinions, and you were gracious enough to
provide your well-reasoned views.

but that doesn't mean I'm a thoughtless ninny looking for a smart
person to give me thoughts as I have none myself.

I am trying to develop a discussion on the subject.

peace!

nk