[X4U] Using Apple's Find (Command F)

Peter Sealy pandcsealy at internode.on.net
Fri Sep 1 14:55:43 PDT 2006

Do you wish to have CMD-F permanently set up so that responses show
in List View for any search?
OR
Do you wish to have CMD-F permanently set up so that responses show
in Last Modified Date order for any search?
OR
Both?

I ask because I have saved some hints from other discussions which
will do these. But I do not wish to waste other folks' bandwidth by
posting them if I have not interpreted your requirements correctly.
Happy to post them if you wish it.

On Sat 245 Sep,, at 5:55 AM, Robert Ameeti wrote:

> I am so frustrated by the lack of intuitiveness of using Apple's
> Find command. I want to be able to easily search for all documents
> modified today that reside anywhere on my hard drive and I want
> them shown in Last Modified Date order (time).
>
> How can this easily be done? It used to be so very easy. I don't
> want them sorted by type of document. I just want them in an easy
> to use List View sorted by Date (time).

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA