[X4U] Using Apple's Find (Command F)

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Fri Sep 1 15:09:53 PDT 2006

At 7:55 AM +1000, 9/2/06, Peter Sealy wrote:

>Do you wish to have CMD-F permanently set up so that responses show
>in List View for any search?
>OR
>Do you wish to have CMD-F permanently set up so that responses show
>in Last Modified Date order for any search?
>OR
>Both?

I would like for Apple's Find to default to finding in List view
where I can then sort by clicking on a header. Kinda like it always
was before it got so fancy that you'd have to know what catagory of a
file you were looking for (or for when you don't care as to the
catagory but just want to view every type of file in a date (time)
sorted order.

--

Robert Ameeti

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves.
- William Shakespeare