[X4U] Using Apple's Find (Command F)

revDAVE coolcat at hosting4days.com
Sat Sep 2 16:03:35 PDT 2006

BTW:  I even saved a few smart folders with 'RAW'  search criteria like:

(kMDItemDisplayName = '*FINDTHIS*'cd) || (kMDItemDisplayName =
'*FINDTHIS2*'cd)

[this will find both 'FINDTHIS' & 'FINDTHIS2']

- And yes - of course this is a horrible joke that Apple forces us to deal
with this ridiculous technical code minutia when its entire premise is that
Apple is " easy to use " ... Yeah right!

- Anyway thanks to great people such as those on this list, I was able to
learn these very cool techniques and that - combined with a healthy dose of
medication ... Has kept my lid on ...

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hosting4days.com