[X4U] parallels

Mitchell Senft ms53 at optonline.net
Wed Sep 6 02:50:13 PDT 2006

Continuing my series of simple questions from simple people:

We're contemplating a dual-boot MacBook so Parallels is very
attractive (as opposed to BootCamp). Question is that I've read and
read, including parsing the Parallels start guide, and I still have
no idea exactly it works. Does it have to be booted like an app on
startup every time? And I assume the Win apps get installed where
apps normally get installed? Day to day, how easy is it to use?

Thanks,

Mitchell