[X4U] A couple of questions

Kurt Hindenburg kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 10:06:03 PDT 2006

On 9/23/06, Eddie Hargreaves <meged at earthlink.net> wrote:

> If you do not want to have to use the mouse to click on a minimized
> window, do not minimize the window in the first place. Simply hide the
> application using Apple-H (This key is typically referred to as the Command
> key, but don't ask me why). You can even use Command-H while in the midst of
> the Command-Tab application switcher interface. When you switch back to the
> application using Command-Tab, the application will reappear.

Thanks, Using Command-H, the app is not visible on the bottom/right side of
the taskbar (I may forgot the app is running).  This is O.K., just different
from minimizing.

You don't have to use the mouse. The keyboard shortcut in the Finder to move
> a file to the Trash is Command-Delete. This can be seen in the Finder's File
> menu. You may be able to change it to simply the Delete key via

via...?  On my system, it is Command-Backspace; Command-Delete doesn't do
anything.  This is likely my fault as I've changed a few things with
Backspace/Delete keys for the terminal.

  Regards,
     Kurt